Will GnuCash ever work for me?

Paul Lussier pll@mclinux.com
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 17:24:37 -0400

In a message dated: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 17:17:57 EDT
Derek Martin said:

>You're not getting rid of Ximian, just changing how it gets
>installed.  If you do this on a Potato system without Ximian, you'll
>be there all day downloading the 600 packages it needs to install...
>Hope you have a fast link.

Ahm, no, I'm running Debian sid, no Ximian on my systems.  I install
gnome, not Ximian Gnome.  2 totally different sets of packages.

I don't like Ximian's "value add".
--

Seeya,
Paul

			  God Bless America!

	...we don't need to be perfect to be the best around,
		and we never stop trying to be better.
		       Tom Clancy, The Bear and The Dragon