Questions

Otto Müller otto.mueller@bundestag.de
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 12:51:47 +0200

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------65D60B9F34176BB0AF1120E9

Exactly that 'accounting periods' is what I'd like to have. My
suggestion is that every transaction has an indicator which says to what
'accounting period' it belongs, and sometime I can closeup this period,
moving all the affected transactions to some other file.

Otto

Linas Vepstas schrieb:

> On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 10:20:28AM -0400, Paul Lussier was heard to remark:

> > > they don't clutter up the main window?
> > >
> > >That can't be done either.
> >
> > Could it be a feature in an future release?  I think this is a great
> > idea.
>
> I'd lump this under 'books'/'accounting periods', its an oldie but a
> goodie ...
>
> --linas
--------------65D60B9F34176BB0AF1120E9

begin:vcard
n:Müller;Otto
tel;fax:0228/16-26840
tel;work:0228/16-27552
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Deutscher Bundestag - Verwaltung;Referat ZI 1
adr:;;Rheinweg 6;Bonn;;53113;
version:2.1
email;internet:otto.mueller@bundestag.de
fn:Otto Müller