Incorrect fill-in using auto-split

Mike Kobler mkobler@attglobal.net
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 11:42:49 -0500

On 19 Aug 2001 13:36:39 -0700
Dave Peticolas <dave@krondo.com> wrote:

> It doesn't use the last transaction entered, it uses the most recent
> split with the same memo field. At any rate, instead of hitting 'enter',
> which means 'accept everything on this line and go to the next one', hit
> 'tab', which will autofill the line and take you to the transfer column,
> which you can accept as auto-filled or correct. Anothe tab will bring
> you to the amounts.

Is it possible to edit these remembered transactions?  Many times, the
memo and Account are the same, but rarely is the amount.......Perhaps save
the transaction without the amount?

(I believe this was a feature in Quicken, but I'm not sure.   It's been
soooo long since I last used quicken!!  Thanks for the excellent program
that keeps getting better!)

mike