XML-RPC interface (was: Will GnuCash ever work for me?)

Jeb Bateman jeb@ocha.net
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 14:51:45 -0700

Sorry, I got behind in reading this list...

On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 01:57:43PM -0500, Bill Gribble wrote:
> As for talking to Gnucash as a backend, I am just about finished with an
> XML-RPC front end for Gnucash that will let any xml-rpc client set up a
> remote Gnucash session and drive it.  It's for a particular project and
> I didn't really think it was of wide interest; let me know if that's not
> the case.

I'd be interested in that.  Anything that makes GnuCash able to talk
to arbitrary front-ends is a Good Thing, IMHO.  The only other thing
is that I would like the backend to be able to run behind Apache.
Maybe that's what your XML-RPC interface does(?)

Thanks,
-jeb