charset used in exported files

Larry Ewing lewing@ximian.com
16 Apr 2002 17:55:36 -0500

Any character not within US-ASCII will be saved by gtkhtml as an html
entity so the generated html is actually 8 bit clean and the META tag
has no particular meaning.  If mozilla is messing up while printing that
it is entirely mozilla's fault.  There is no way to set the character
set gtkhtml saves in at the moment.

On an unrelated that is a very old version of gtkhtml.

--Larry