Closing an account

Roland Roberts roland@astrofoto.org
20 Apr 2002 21:44:42 -0400

    James> As someone sent me privately, he created a new top-level
    James> called CLOSED which is also what I did.  I certainly find
    James> this option sufficient, however, I think it is messy.

    Neil> Yes, it is a bit, isn't it?  I guess what you really want is
    Neil> a "hide" option.

Yes, that's what I would like, too.  Of course, even better is an
automatic "close out the books and create a new ledger" function.  Of
course, both would be even nicer....

I, too, have a "Closed Accounts" hierarchy.

roland
--
		       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland@rlenter.com                     76-15 113th Street, Apt 3B