duplicate checks when importing from .qif

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws@myaccess.com.au
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 12:17:39 +1000

Your original check entry has the number in the Check Number field and the
bank download has it in the Particulars field.  But I shouldn't generalize.
The Australian and US versions of Quicken are sufficiently different that I
couldn't open files created in an American demo into the Aussie product.  It
appears too that there is no standard format for a QIF file.  It is
interesting that the 2002 version will do it - I am using version 7.0.

Regards,

Doug.