What's wrong with the gnucash.org website and ftp

Chris Lyttle chris@wilddev.net
14 Aug 2002 20:38:17 -0700

Apparently the gnucash website has been under some sort of DoS attack.
Its up again now. I will be releasing 1.6.7 later this week which will
fix your error.

Chris

On Mon, 2002-08-12 at 21:03, McAdoo wrote:
> For the past few weeks, not sure on the exact amount of time, both the
> website and ftp server have been up and down (more down).  Any idea what
> the problem is or when it is going to get resolved.  I am really
> anticipating the 1.6.7 release.  I too have the scm-error that was
> supposed to be fixed.  Running Slack 8.1, and waiting to see what
> GnuCash is all about.
>
> McAdoo

RedHat Certified Engineer #807302549405490.
	|^|
	| |   |^|
	| |^| | |  Life out here is raw
	| | |^| |  But we will never stop