Nothing works on Red Hat

David Green david@on-cue.co.za
Tue, 03 Dec 2002 12:23:07 +0200

Jim Philips wrote:
[snip]
> does not equal Gnome. I know these are thoughts for the long run. But
> somebody who buys SuSE and runs KDE ought to be able to run GnuCash without
> devoting an entire week to making it all work.  Can we all get along?

Funny - I naively did just that (not the entire week bit!).  I have KDE
running on SuSE 8 - I selected Gnucash as one of the packages that I
wanted to install when I was setting up and it runs perfectly.  I must
say that I don't know if a whole lot of Gnome stuff was installed in the
background to support it!

kind regards
David
--