Small Business Accounts

Chris Lyttle chris@wilddev.net
05 Dec 2002 14:56:25 -0800

On Thu, 2002-12-05 at 14:30, Chris Bare wrote:
> Hi, I just installed Gnucash 1.7.5 and was wondering if anyone had a
> chart of accounts set up for it that would be an appropriate starting
> place for a small business? The setup Druid seems to only have personal
> finance accounts.
>
> Also, when I go to help, I get a 'not found' message. Have other people
> seen that or is something about my install broken?
> --

There isn't a chart of accounts as yet for the small business functions
as this feature is fairly new in GnuCash. There is also, as yet, no help
written for this feature. The reason you are getting the not found
message is because the help system in 1.7.5 is still somewhat in a state
of flux. We have separated the installation of user docs from the main
GnuCash installation in order to reduce the download size of the main
program and to make it easier for us to release documentation updates
without requiring a new GnuCash release.

Chris Lyttle
GnuCash Docs Team
--
RedHat Certified Engineer #807302549405490.
	|^|
	| |^| | |  Life out here is raw
	| | |^| |  But we will never stop
	| |_|_| |  We will never quit