g-wrap 1.3.2 for debian

Conrad Canterford conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au
06 Dec 2002 12:16:29 +1100

On Fri, 2002-12-06 at 07:05, Thomas Besser wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm running debian woody (with little pieces of unstable -> libqt3-mt for
> kde3).
> Are there any deb's of g-wrap 1.3.2 out there? Any other ideas how I become
> GnuCash to run properly within the package management system?

Unfortunately the maintainer of g-wrap is not a regular gnucash
developer anymore, and g-wrap maintenance has therefore suffered a
little bit. Further, most of the current developers don't use debian
either, so we're not producing the .debs either.

If no-one else suggests where to find a .deb, I'm afraid the only
alternative I can offer is to download the source and build it yourself.
You can (and probably should) configure it to install into a
self-contained directory tree, so removing it isn't a big deal when a
.deb does become available.

Conrad.