Gnucash Foundation [was: Re: Nothing works on Red Hat ]

Nigel Titley nigel@packetexchange.net
05 Dec 2002 13:22:49 +0000

--=-KGg3OgKzWVkvVHGW5Iw8

On Thu, 2002-12-05 at 12:45, Karl F. Larsen wrote:
>=20
> Hello Guys, I just got my Bank set up with PayPal yesterday. Found that=
=20
> PayPal is now owned by E-Bay. PayPal is very nice and since they are a=20
> bank, they can send money to any other bank for free. To get set up to=20
> use my bank PayPal collected the numbers on the bottom left of my=20
> checks, and sent my bank 2 deposits of about $0.25...:-) Yesterday I=20
> looked at my account and saw the 2 deposits and told PayPal and I'm now=
=20
> "verified". This means they have my e-mail address and know they can=20
> send money to my bank.=20=20

Unfortunately, outside the US, you can only get them to interface with
your credit card account. Which may not be a problem.... but still.

Nochex is much nicer for us Europeans, but probably not for you folks in
the US.

Nigel

--=-KGg3OgKzWVkvVHGW5Iw8

--=-KGg3OgKzWVkvVHGW5Iw8--