interesting feature suggestions (was: GnuCash vs. Quicken)

Chris Lyttle chris@wilddev.net
07 Dec 2002 17:47:07 -0800

On Sat, 2002-12-07 at 17:42, Christian Stimming wrote:

> > P.S. How come David Gilbert's excellent user guide at
> > http://www.object-refinery.com/gnucash/ doesn't get mentioned more often?
>
> Gee. I haven't seen this at all. Chris, what do you think of this manual...

I'd heard of it (and that it was quite good). David has actually offered
to help proofread the new things we are putting into the help for 1.8. I
avoided reading it myself as I didn't want any of his ideas to creep
into what I was writing and be accused of pilfering (its non-free).

Chris
--
RedHat Certified Engineer #807302549405490.
	|^|
	| |^| | |  Life out here is raw
	| | |^| |  But we will never stop
	| |_|_| |  We will never quit