OFX Support

Kevin Cramer kcramer@siscom.net
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 14:06:09 -0500

I saw on the website that the latest betas now support OFX import.
How can I find more information on this new feature?

I am currently using Quicken but I've wanted to move over the GnuCash
for some time.  I use online banking and bill pay and that is the only
thing stopping me from switching.  I am wondering what the new support
will do for me and how it will work.  I got the impression that you
download the OFX file and then import it but I might have read it
wrong.

Anyone have any advice on this dillema?  I'm sure I'm not the first
person to deal with this problem.  Are there any other options besides
not using the online stuff and just using GnuCash?

Thanks,
Kevin