Good By

Linas Vepstas linas@linas.org
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 16:41:32 -0600

Its hard not to say 'good riddance'.

You should compalin to the vendor from whom you bought the software.
Consider buying a support contract.

You may run a company with 275 employees, but I suspect that you
have never run a volunteer-based organization.   You have a bad
attitude; throwing a temper tantrum like a teenager will not get
you what you want.  It only serves to piss off most of the
volunteers, and make you look like an asshole.  Doubly-so when
you throw in hints of your inflated self-worth.

--linas

p.s. speaking of inflated self-worth: I charge $120/hour to do
support.  I'll happly tack on an extra $80 if you don't like what I
do for fun during my spare time.  ( I'll significantly lower them
if you pay me for several months worth of work in advance. )

On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 02:19:23PM -0700, Karl F. Larsen was heard to remark: