OFX Support

Kevin Cramer kcramer@siscom.net
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 01:00:28 -0500

The data is sent back and forth via SSL so the packet sniffer would
just get the IP and port which is what you want but we couldn't get
the data transmitted and received.  I remember trying to look at the
protocol in the past with a sniffer only to remember it was SSL and I
couldn't see what was going on.  Is there a program in Windows that
will watch a connection and report on the data being sent before it is
sent onto the network encrypted?

I can try to get this information for my bank and for my American
Express card (I haven't setup online banking with them but I was going
to).

I'm willing to help with this; however, it is apparent it will take
time to get direct online banking working so I'm going to give up some
of the luxuries of online baking for now and start using GnuCash.  I
know it's going to take some time to move my data over to it.  I
appreciate all the help you've given me on this!

Kevin

[snip]