Balance Sheet

Charles M. Gajan charlesgajan@earthlink.net
11 Dec 2002 18:44:08 -0500

Thank you for the answer.  You were right that there were a few
unchecked.  I selected all and it closed the gap, but still doesn't
balance.  I have tried the various "Price Source" selections and find
the closest with "Nearest In Time".

Curiouser, and curiouser!  I am concerned that when I close the books
for the year and open the new set I will continue to make the error.  If
"check and repair all" doesn't find an imbalance then I am making two
entries but what if a debit or credit is to an inappropriate account.
Might that not cause an imbalance?  If so then any one have a suggestion
as to where or how to search for it?

Chas.