interesting feature suggestions (was: GnuCash vs. Quicken)

Roland Roberts roland@astrofoto.org
13 Dec 2002 11:51:55 -0500

    Chris> The feature you're asking about here is in 1.6,
    [...]
    Chris> Your second point also touches on some already included
    Chris> features.
    [...]

Thanks for the tips!  I'm using 1.6 and I'll have to look to see how
to use these, then teach my wife, too, since she uses it as much as I
do.  My wife's use of GnuCash is actually a very strong endorsement of
it's usability by non-computer and non-finance people.  Thanks for the
great work!

roland
--
		       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD