CVS compiling problem, libtool related?

Christian Roerecke christian.roerecke@web.de
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 11:46:48 +0100

Am Dienstag, 17. Dezember 2002 11:57 schrieb Christian Roerecke:
> Just subscribed. Hope the administrator of this list won't send this mail a
> second time.
>
> Hello,
>
> I have problems compiling the cvs version of gnucash.

The problem is solved, I've found another mail which suggested on SuSE the use
of the --host=i686-pc-linux-gnu parameter to configure, because otherwise the
system would be identifies as xxx-suse-linux or so.

What would still be of interest to me: why is there a difference in the
generated configure script, because I can compile gnucash 1.7.5 without such
switch.

Greetings,
Christian