Correct Data Entry Error in Financial Instrument?

David Hampton hampton@employees.org
18 Dec 2002 10:00:43 -0800

--=-qzKEXDNGkiGVz7oV3oI8

On Tue, 2002-12-17 at 09:46, HARDIN,PAUL D (HP-Corvallis,ex1) wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> I made an incorrect entry in the financial instrument screen while setting
> up a Mutual Fund account. Now I can't seem to get in and edit the erroneo=
us
> information. Am I just missing an edit tool? Do I have to live with the
> wrong description for the ticker symbol I entered? Is there a text file I
> can edit somewhere?

Select 'Tools->Commodity Editor' from the menus, hilight the problem
item, and click Edit.  This should let you change any of the fields for
the mutual fund.

David

--=-qzKEXDNGkiGVz7oV3oI8

--=-qzKEXDNGkiGVz7oV3oI8--