probs compiling gnucash-1.6.5

Mehul N. Sanghvi mehul@sanghvi.org
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 19:02:09 -0500

I get problem with compilation as well.  My problem stems from the fact
that i have an empty optional/swig directory that configure is unable to
configure and so it does not complete the config process.

Anyone have clues as to how to get around this ?  Or where can I download
the missing files from ?

thanks,

    mehul