Okay I give up.

Carl Parrish cparrish@home.com
Sat, 02 Feb 2002 12:20:44 -0700

Alright I give up on getting gnucash 1.6.5 running on my system. It
seems that if I install all the packets that are needed to make it run
it will break so of my other applications. So.... I started a new box
but a clean install of RedHat 7.2 on it and instead tried to install
gnucash1.6.2-1 on it. Said I needed a few dependences (ie. Guppi,
gnome-print, and guile). okay so I install those then it says I'm
missing libg-wrap-runtime-guile-so.2.  Okay so I check and both guile
and guile-devel are installed. So I go to rpmfind to see what package
libg**** is found in and it can't find it so any ideas?

Carl Parrish