Stacked bars and negative numbers...

lmb lars@marowsky-bree.de
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 15:50:27 +0100

Hi all,

the reports with stacked bars don't seem to work well at all if one of the
accounts included happens to be negative; or rather they work, but add it up
as if it was positive ;-)

Any idea on how to treat this? I would suggest adding them below zero, but my
Scheme knowledge doesn't exist...

I am also looking at adding a "gain/losses" to the asset/liability/networth
barchart; I hope I can get that done ;-)

What would also be cool (while I am at it): Numbers at the top of the bars, so
one knew what the actual value was; how would I do that?

And finally, is it possible to do reports in Perl or Python so I don't have to
learn scheme? ;-)

Sincerely,
	Lars

--
"I'm extraordinarily patient provided I get my own way in the end."
        -- Margeret Thatcher