Instability in 1.6.5

Dave Williams jdave23@dca.net
16 Feb 2002 16:26:34 -0500

Unfortunately I'm not advanced enough to uncover this potential
library.  I've looked at the package dependencies using rpm -R, and all
I've seen is references to the Scheme library as well as libsm, libm and
libnsl.  I'm not sure if any of these are involved, but when I try to
find these libraries they aren't showing up on my system!

It does sound like this is the right track, so if anyone knows which
library is involved I would appreciate the feedback.  I'm looking
forward to using Gnucash again -- any day now, I just know it!

- Dave