Reports (negative totals and date range)

Frank Sfalanga frank@swflug.org
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 10:10:35 -0500

I'm currently using GnuCash version 1.6.5.  After many mixed experiences
getting GnuCash and Gnumeric to

1) their latest versions
2) play nicely together

I've thrown in the towel and downloaded Ximian Gnome.  Now everything
works nicely all the time - including Evolution.

Perhaps the GnuCash page could suggest this to visitors?  It might
increase the amount of useful bug reports you receive and lessen the
amount of traffic from people with installation issues.  I notice that a
lot of the traffic on this list server seems to be people having issues
with dependency/installation issues.

I looked on the website for a bug reporting system but it must've
escaped me.

*  When using Register/Report for a (type 'bank') account with a
negative balance it shows as a positive balance.

*  When using Register/Report for a (type 'bank') account after limiting
the date range using Register/Date Range/Set Range... the balance is
incorrect.  It seems to ignore activity in the account prior to the date
range set.

Are any of you having this issue?

-Frank