No postgresql support?

Timothy Reaves treaves@silverfields.com
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 21:18:38 -0500

	It was not.  I traced this down to the configure script calling the
postgres config script in the wring directory; SuSE has it in /usr/bin.

	Now, when I save, itasks if I want to create the DB.  I say yes, and it
then core dumps.  The tables are created; it seems to bomb when it
actually tries to write data.

	I I re-open, it opens, but no data is visible.  I then open the xml file,
and save again.  This does not bomb, but data is not saved (I check with
psql).  So it seems if the data transport is not working.

	Any ideas?