libglade not found

Jan Handwerker jan.handwerker@gmx.de
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 22:39:35 +0100

Am Samstag, 5. Januar 2002 19:28 schrieb Linas Vepstas:
> On Sat, Jan 05, 2002 at 07:20:57PM +0100, Jan Handwerker was heard
to remark:
> > /usr/i486-suse-linux/bin/ld: cannot find -lesd
>
> esd == esound daemon.  Normally, its pretty hard to install an

Thank you, Christian,
thank you, Linas.

After installing esound-devel (esound itself was installed) configure
did not find  gnomeConf.sh. A look into config.log gave the location
configure searches for this file and using locate I could find my
gnomeConf.sh. So I made a link.

Nevertheless, now configure complains about the wrong version of
GNOME-PRINT But I've got

rpm -q gnome-print
gnome-print-0.29-61

on my system. In the README is noted: "any recent version should
work, however problems have been reported with 0.28".

What's on, now?

Yours,
Jan