SQL only work in single-update mode

Klaus Dahlke Klaus Dahlke <klaus.dahlke@gmx.de>
Tue, 08 Jan 2002 22:30:33 +0000

--=-c8zADtcsfuWmQT0awLIR

Hi all,

I started with a new chart of account into year 2002. The use of teh postgres interface I tried with just two accounts: a bank account and the opening balance. When I save these two accounts by SAVE AS: postgres://localhost/new_ac?mode=single-update, new_ac issaved. If I load gnucash with

postgres://localhost/new_ac?mode=single-update, everything is fine, but if I load the database with the command postgres://localhost/new_ac only, no numbers are shown and the message

 Warning: PrintAmountInternal: Bad numeric.

is shown. But the numbers can be seen via standard sql-staements. I got th e sql-version only to work when I store gnucash with single-update and when I load with single-update.

I run gnucsh 1.6.5 with postgresql-7.1.3-11 on a 2.4.10 (gnucash/gnome is compiled from source, the system is SuSE 7.3)

Cheers,
Klaus

--=-c8zADtcsfuWmQT0awLIR--