getting online quotes

Dave Compton dave.compton@bigpond.com
21 Jan 2002 20:12:04 +1100

--=-yjfJQVRdpxbUQbxNX7QQ

Hi all,

I've been using gnucash 1.6.2 for about a month, and I really like it.
The only problem I'm having is I can't seem to get stock quotes online.
I tried with the "price editor' from the menu, and I get the message

"You are missing sime needed Perl libraries. Run 'update-finance-quote'
as root to install them."

I did this (but obviously not correctly), and i can't work out how to
fix it.

Can anyone provide me with some help  (I am trying to get quotes from
the ASX).

Dave

--=-yjfJQVRdpxbUQbxNX7QQ

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>Hi all,<br>
I've been using gnucash 1.6.2 for about a month, and I really like it. &nbsp;The only problem I'm having is I can't seem to get stock quotes online. &nbsp;I tried with the &quot;price editor' from the menu, and I get the message <br>
&quot;You are missing sime needed Perl libraries. Run 'update-finance-quote' as root to install them.&quot;<br>
I did this (but obviously not correctly), and i can't work out how to fix it. &nbsp;<br>
Can anyone provide me with some help &nbsp;(I am trying to get quotes from the ASX).<br>
Dave<br>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--=-yjfJQVRdpxbUQbxNX7QQ--