[Slightly OT] Best Gnucash equivalent for MS-Windows?

J. Milgram milgram@cgpp.com
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 13:48:40 -0500

Hi,

possibly dumb, but definitely serious question: I'm quite happy with
Gnucash but now want to set a friend up with an accounting
package. Ain't no way she's going to become a Linux user so I need to
find a good MS-Windows package for her. I thought I'd ask here since
as Gnucash users you all have good taste in such things and possibly
have previous experience with the options that run on MS-W. As for me,
Gnucash is all I know.

What do people recommend then for Windows 9x? Quicken? Money? I don't
want to start an off-topic flame war so feel free to respond directly
to me.

Maybe I'll win her over to Linux eventually!

Judah

Judah Milgram        milgram@cgpp.com
P.O. Box 8376, Langley Park, MD 20787
(301) 422-4626 (-3047 fax)