Problem with special chars in Account names

Otto Müller otto.mueller@bundestag.de
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 09:09:18 +0100

Dave Peticolas schrieb:
> =

> On Wed, 2002-01-30 at 07:58, Otto Müller wrote:
> > I forgot to say that at my console I receive the messages:
> >
> > gnucash: [E] "Illegal Multichoice option set"
> > Error: gnc_mbstowcs: bad multi-byte conversion
> > Error: gnc_quickfill_insert: bad text conversion
> =

> So what happens if you just use LANG=de_DE?
> =

> dave

Setting LANG=de_DE and the at startup - showing the last plot of
a pie-chart - I get again the first message
	gnucash: [E] "Illegal Multichoice option set"
but none of the others.

Playing around with some other reports and charts I got also
	Warning: PrintAmountInternal: max_decimal_places too small
but I don't recall what specific chart ist was. Looks like not beeing a
matter of special charaters?

Otto