Unable to get quotes or diagnose the problem

Giuseppe Angilella ggna@hotmail.com
Fri, 05 Jul 2002 16:30:07 +0000

Hi,

I am using gnucash 1.6.2 and I created several trading accounts for several
currencies. My default currency is EUR, and each of my trading account has a
security or EUR. Therefore, the first Total column shows total amounts in
the given currency, and the right-most column should display its equivalent
amount in EUR. On the contrary, the right-most column invariably displays
EUR 0.00. Does anybody know why?

On the other hand, I tried to get quotes for all such currencies. I can for
only one of them at a time, but never for two or more or them at the same
time. In such a case I get the error message:

Unable to get quotes or diagnose the problem

(Same with invoking gnucash --add-price-quotes).

Any help will be appreciated.

Please, send answers directly to my e-mail address, as I am not a subscriber
of this mailing list.

Thanks.

Giuseppe.

ggna@hotmail.com