Feature request: Don't create a new file with every usage

Laurent Duperval lduperval@videotron.ca
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 23:34:53 -0400 (EDT)

On  8 Jul, James Howard wrote:
> It occurs to me that if GNUCash didn't create a file with each update,
> I could keep then use CVS to manage rollbacks.  Because GNUCash's files
> are plaintext, CVS will love it, and it would save a lot of diskspace,
> while keeping complete records for every invocation.
>=20
> Since I realize that most users aren't going to understand CVS, this
> should be a configurable knob.
>=20

How do I make all thos xac and log files disappear? Can I just delete
them? Or do I need to do something else?

--=20
Laurent Duperval <mailto:lduperval@videotron.ca>

Vous =EAtes un monument d'idiotie et de maladresse!
                                          -L=E9onard le g=E9nie