Handling 401ks

Robert C. Ramsdell III rcriii@ramsdells.net
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 07:44:20 -0500

Matt,

Do you know what investments the money is going into?  If you do you can use
regular commodity accounts and make a good guess at the number of shares and
prices.

You need to complain strtenuously to your company about this arrangement.
You definitely need more information to properly manage your 401(k).

Robert