Feature request: Don't create a new file with every usage

Chris Leyon grumpendorfer@yahoo.com
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 15:53:22 -0400

On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 08:52:35PM -0700, David Hampton wrote:
> You can just delete them.  1.8 will have an option to automatically
> delete files older than 'n' days, so you can keep only the most recent
> files.
>
> David

I've seen this future feature mentioned a few times, and I think it's great.
One request I'd like to make, though, is to be able to specify a minimum
number of files to retain.  That way, if I don't run GnuCash for many, many
days, I don't want it to delete every backup file because they're all now
suddenly too old.
--
Chris Leyon
grumpendorfer@yahoo.com