sales tax & more

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
06 Jun 2002 12:35:14 -0400

The original plan was to implement it per customer...  When you create
the customer you define the 'default' tax-type (percent or value) and
the amount of the tax to apply to all items..  I suppose I should also
have you supply a default tax-account, too.

As I think about it, I might want to create a global preference for
these items, and let you over-ride them on a per-customer (and
per-item) basis.

-derek