Plugins, modules oe similar functionality

Michele Ravani Michele.Ravani@swissonline.ch
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 15:51:27 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

I've tried to find information (docs, website, ...) about how to bind new
scm modules into gnucash and have the functionality they implement to
appear in the application (hope it is clear what I mean).

What I would like to (try to) do, is to implement an importer for the
transaction data I can download from my bank, which are simple
position=meaning records. The optimal would be to be able to do this in a
more or less generic way (dunno if I will be able to), so that one could
use it for a whole class of file formats.

Could you please point me in the right direction?
Some info on the GUI bindings of scm would also be very useful.
I do realize that could be one of the famous RTFM cases, but ... please?

Thanks

--
Michele Ravani                  Michele.Ravani@swissonline.ch
"Those who live hoping, die singing" My Gran