Plugins, modules oe similar functionality

Linas Vepstas linas@linas.org
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 14:00:43 -0500

--Qxx1br4bt0+wmkIi

On Sun, Jun 09, 2002 at 03:51:27PM +0200, Michele Ravani was heard to remar=
k:
> Hi
>=20
> I've tried to find information (docs, website, ...) about how to bind new
> scm modules into gnucash and have the functionality they implement to
> appear in the application (hope it is clear what I mean).

You should post this message to gnucash-devel.

I beleive that there is a sample module called "foo", and that's=20
probably a good starting point.

I'm not sure if there are docs; maybe someone else can answer that.

--linas

> What I would like to (try to) do, is to implement an importer for the
> transaction data I can download from my bank, which are simple
> position=3Dmeaning records. The optimal would be to be able to do this in=
> more or less generic way (dunno if I will be able to), so that one could
> use it for a whole class of file formats.
>=20
> Could you please point me in the right direction?
> Some info on the GUI bindings of scm would also be very useful.
> I do realize that could be one of the famous RTFM cases, but ... please?
>=20
> Thanks
>=20
> --=20
> Michele Ravani                  Michele.Ravani@swissonline.ch
> "Those who live hoping, die singing" My Gran

--=20
pub  1024D/01045933 2001-02-01 Linas Vepstas (Labas!) <linas@linas.org>
PGP Key fingerprint =3D 8305 2521 6000 0B5E 8984  3F54 64A9 9A82 0104 5933

--Qxx1br4bt0+wmkIi

--Qxx1br4bt0+wmkIi--