Adjusting Balance

Neil Jerram neil@ossau.uklinux.net
17 Jun 2002 23:32:31 +0100

    Robert> Neil, Thanks for the suggestion.  Alas, all of the
    Robert> accounts checked in the Balance sheet.  I guess that my
    Robert> next step is to manually check the save file for bad
    Robert> transactions...

Ah well...  One other possibility, although I'm sure you've already
checked this one: have you tried selecting

  Account, Check & Repair, Check & Repair All

from the menubar, when the main account tree is showing?  If there are
any unbalanced transactions, this will find them all and create
temporary accounts to attach the imbalances to.

        Neil