Splits: Viewing issue. Is there a work-around

Asher Glaun asher@glaun.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 22:24:57 -0500

If I edit a split transaction in my salary account where I had split my
salary between several accts  (Checking, taxes, insurance, retirement
deductions, health care etc ) I see the whole split showing all the accounts
and amounts. GREAT ... this is WONDERFUL

But ....
When I go to the, say, taxes account to see the other side of the split, it
shows the correct amount of taxes in the total but when I edit the
transaction the whole split opens up showing all the splits as entered into
the salary acct. (Checking, taxes, insurance, retirement deductions, health
care etc )  The other splits are not relevant in this transaction and all I
should see is the salary acct double entry. The same thing happens when
viewing the the insurance, health care ... accts

Is there any way to only show the relevant split entries?

Thanks, I feel much better now.

Asher