All out of luck 1.6.6

Dave Peticolas dave@krondo.com
12 Mar 2002 16:23:22 -0800

--=-CHp8qZPdwr5aaduH7Wam

On Tue, 2002-03-12 at 17:26, James Dornan wrote:

> Now I am logged in as root so being root is not an issue. Trust me I have
> the latest slib installed. This error is not generated by exactly the pro=
bem
> that is indicated in the error message.

In your guile share directory (say, /usr/share/guile), there should
be a symbolic link called 'slib' that points to the slib directory.

If that link is there, then there should also be an 'slibcat' file
in the same directory that is world-readable.

dave

--=-CHp8qZPdwr5aaduH7Wam

--=-CHp8qZPdwr5aaduH7Wam--