Reconciling

Lane P. Lester llester@simpub.com
Tue, 7 May 2002 17:30:29 -0400

Although I've been entering transactions for almost a month, today I
reconciled an account for the first time. I ran into some problems when I
needed to enter a new transaction during the reconcile process, and also
when I needed to delete a transaction that had been duplicated.

One time I added a transaction it did not show up in the reconcile window,
but another time it did. When I deleted a transaction, it remained
displayed in the reconcile window.

Is this an issue, or am I just doing something wrong?
--
Lane
____