planning expenses

Guido Milanese gmilanese@mclink.it
Sat, 11 May 2002 23:46:24 +0200

I am again using gnucash (1.6.5) after using another program for a while. I
like gnucash very much, particularly this version. I have the following
question: is it possible to authomatize certain transactions (e.g. salary
each month)? And if yes: is the program able to 'devine' how your situation
is likely to be in the future (say, e.g., by 4 months) if your money balance
remains the same, i.e. if one goes on earning the same amount of money each
month (and using monthly roughly the same amount of money).

thanks!
gm
http://www.arsantiqua.org