.log & .xac files

David Berner gnucash@fightingrobots.com
Tue, 28 May 2002 19:14:47 -0700

Gnucash is writing a bunch of files to my home directory & I'd like to know how to make them go into the .gnucash directory where they will be happy with all the other files Gnucash writes in there.

I looked in the help and in the preferences but missed it if there's a setting to change the default directory for data files to live.

How do I fix this?

Thanks,

David Berner