Custom Reports

Matthew Vanecek mevanecek@yahoo.com
17 Nov 2002 00:30:46 -0600

--=-0cHfWKR+gQ3wyvmVCWh9

On Sun, 2002-11-17 at 00:09, jose maria guzman wrote:
> Hello All!
>=20
> First of all, my congratulations for the effort that everyone has put int=
o=20
> the development of GNUCASH. I was a user of MS Money, and I switched to=
=20
> gnucash a few months ago.
>=20
> I would like to ask to the list, if it is possible to create custom=20
> reports in tabular form, so I can see that amount for each month for a=20
> particular category. For example groceries by month during the last 8=20
> months. Or, expenses per month in the last year.=20
>=20
> Thank you very much,=20

Depends on how well you know scheme, probably.  Failing that, however, I
believe there is an export package that can export from Gnucash to
Gnumeric format, which would give you your tabular format.  I've not
looked into it at all, but there may be a link to it from
www.gnucash.org.

luck,
--=20
Matthew Vanecek
perl -e 'print $i=3Dpack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);'
*****
For 93 million miles, there is nothing between the sun and my shadow except=
 me.

--=-0cHfWKR+gQ3wyvmVCWh9

--=-0cHfWKR+gQ3wyvmVCWh9--