Learning

Karl F. Larsen k5di@zianet.com
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 17:02:06 -0700 (MST)

	I brought over my files from a 1.4xxx version of gnucash and the
new one that comes with red hat 8. From the old version I have a Visa
Account and a Bank account. The new version is showing the current
status fine.

	When I added a couple of checks I just wrote it gave me a panel
asking me where to transfer the money. I finally clicked on the right
thing and it did a transfer to a special account.

	So I made an Expenses account and transfered all the money
$54.88 to my Expenses account. Then I deleted the thing.

	I also have an incoming thing I call paycheck. I plan to enter
the money into my bank account and then enter it into incoming and then
transfering it to my Bank account.

	Does this sound like it will work?