White-on-white text in reports

Christian Stimming stimming@tuhh.de
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 12:26:19 +0100

Reports use a coloring scheme from the "Style Sheets". You can pick a
different background color there. It's under Reports->Style Sheets and
then the "Plain" style sheet. You can select the style sheet for each
report individually by changing the "Style Sheet" choice on the
"General" tab in the report's options.