configuring

Terry Boldt tboldt@attglobal.net
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 15:32:13 -0500

I had to recently update to RH 8.0. Since I could not find any binary RPMs =
for=20
8.0 I decided to install from source. downloaded the gnucash tarball,=20
gnucash-1.6.8.tar.gz. unbundled and executed './configure'

I get the following error:

checking for gtk_html_new in -lgtkhtml... yes
Unknown library `ghttp'
Unknown library `ghttp'
checking for ghttp_request_new in -lghttp... no
configure: error: Cannot find ghttp. See the README and config.log for more=
=20
info.

looked inconfig.log and the README. I THINK that this refers to the Gnome H=
TTP=20
library 'libghttp', but am not positive. Thought I should make an inquiry=
=20
here first.=20

Also, is anyone aware of any other dependencies that may be missing from RH=
=20
8.0.