combining accounts

Conrad Canterford conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au
01 Sep 2002 10:25:14 +1000

On Sun, 2002-09-01 at 04:54, Neil Jerram wrote:
> What I don't understand, though, is how one is supposed to hook new
> code like this into the Gnucash GUI.  Does anyone know?
>         Neil

I suggest the best place to ask that question is actually the
gnucash-devel list. From memory, I think the answer is "You can't
(easily) at the moment", but there are others on the -devel list who can
give a definitive answer.

To be more specific, I know a general "pluggins directory" concept was
discussed but I don't believe it has been implemented (or anything else
similar in effect). Even if it had, it would only be in CVS, not in the
production version.

Conrad.
--
Conrad Canterford  (conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au)