Need to re-reconcile

Jeff Abrahamson jeff@purple.com
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 00:09:19 +0200

On Mon, Sep 02, 2002 at 10:46:28AM -0500, Richard Rowell wrote:
> Something went wrong with my account and now when I go to reconcile the
> prev month balance is off.  Is there a way to re reconcile or adjust the
> account somehow?

Each time this has happened to me, it's turned out to be because a
reconciled item had become unreconciled. (I don't know how, I assume
my fault, it doesn't happen often.) I've found it by accepting the bad
old balance and reconciling the new statement. Invariably I find an
old item that I can click that brings things into line.

--
 Jeff